Main Road, Littleton, Winchester
- A Detached House with Planning For a Substantial Extension
- The Existing House is Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden/Overall Plot 0.35 Acres
- Good Driveway Parking
- Winchester Planning Reference 18/02703/HOU
- No Onward Chain
The property is located in a prime position in the village of Littleton. The rear garden backs onto a conservation area comprising woodland and open fields leading down to a bowling green, cricket pitch and pavilion and Littleton Tennis Club, which boasts six excellent hard courts, two of which are floodlit. The village benefits from a church, village hall and the popular Running Horse public house. The cathedral City of Winchester (approx. 2 miles) offers extensive cultural, educational and leisure facilities, alongside a wide range of shopping amenities and main line railway station linking to London Waterloo (about 1 hour). The A34 provides links to the Midlands and the North, with Junction 9 of the M3 (approx. 3 miles) giving access to London and the south coast.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: G
SERVICES Services available, but currently disconnected.
Main Road, Littleton, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station2.0 miles
- Shawford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.