Maldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
- BURNHAM WATERS - A vibrant & caring community for the over 55s
- All flooring included
- Environmentally sustainable community
- All Appliances included
- 24 hour care & support available where required
- Underfloor heating
- Community hub with cafe & shops
- Allotment areas for keen gardeners
- On-site management & maintenance team
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Church & Hawes
BURNHAM WATERS is a brand new and uniquely innovative approach to retirement living offering a vibrant and caring community for the over 55's. Modern energy efficient 1,2 and 3 bedroom homes that are thoughtfully planned, creating the perfect environment to enable residents to keep their independence and enjoy a happy and fulfilling lifestyle with friends and neighbours while having the reassurance of 24 hour care and support available where required.
Register at burnhamwaters.co.uk for further information or to book your preview event appointment.
**40% of Phase 1 now reserved**
Living/Dining: - 6.20m x 5.41m (20'4 x 17'9 ) -
Kitchen: - 5.21m x 4.80m (17'1 x 15'9 ) -
Utility: - 2.49m x 2.31m (8'2 x 7'7 ) -
Bedroom 1: - 4.29m x 3.91m (14'1 x 12'10 ) -
Bedroom 2: - 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1 x 11'6 ) -
Bathroom: - 2.49m x 2.49m (8'2 x 8'2 ) -
Key Benefits: - Low density, eco-efficient lifetime homes.
Low energy lighting on all communal areas.
On-site surgery with planned dialysis machine.
Landscape and ecology led zoned development.
Facilities for active & social lifestyles - gym & fitness centre classes, swimming pool, tennis courts, badminton, bowls, allotments and routes for walking and cycling for well being.
Community hub with cafe and shops.
Agents Note: - These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.
BrochuresMaldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
Maldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station1.2 miles
- Southminster Station2.1 miles
- Althorne Station1.6 miles
About the agent
COVERING MID ESSEX TO THE EAST COAST, FOR OVER 40 YEARS!!
Established in 1977, Church & Hawes have been successfully selling some of the finest property in Essex for over 40 years, combining traditional Estate Agency values with the highest level of customer service and the latest industry technology.
Our aim is to ensure that your property receives the maximum coverage, so that you, the owner, achieve the best possible price for your home. Each of our branches is overseen by a co
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30668067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.