Parkside, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9
- 4 double bedrooms
- Gorgeous kitchen/entertaining space on the ground floor
- Scope to develop further(SSTP)
- w/c on each floor (ground. first and second)
- Lounge,shower room, bed 3 and 4 on first floor
- Bed 1 and 2 and bathroom on 2nd floor
- Lovely property!
Front door into hall way, entrance with two large storage cupboards,
Study- 11'2 x 4'11- laminate flooring, painted walls, double glazed window to front aspect
Ground floor w/c- low level w/c, hand basin,
stairs to first floor, under stair storage cupboard, door into
Kitchen/dining area- 19'11 x 18'3- radiators, painted walls, space for american style fridge/freezer, sink, large range style gas cooker, stainless steel units, larder area for utility, floor to ceiling glass and sliding door into
Rear Garden- paved patio area, brick built bbq, step down to lawn and rear seating area.
First floor- double doors into
Sitting Room- 18'4 x 11'5- parquet flooring, double glazed doors to front aspect, balcony, painted walls, painted ceiling
Shower Room- 5'11 x 6'7- vinyl flooring, radiator and towel rail, tiled splash back, shower cubicle and hand basin
Bedroom 3- 8'11 x 9'2- painted walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator,
Bedroom 4 - 9'11 x 9'1- painted walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect,
Stairs to second floor- fitted carpet, painted walls, large double glazed window to side elevation, second floor landing, door to
Bedroom 1- 18'4 x 11'9- fitted carpet, painted walls, fitted wardrobes, painted ceiling, double glazed windows to front aspect
Bathroom- 8'0 x 6'7- P shaped bath with shower over, hand basin, low level w/c, vinyl flooring
Bedroom 2- 18'4 x 9'7- fitted carpet, double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator,
Parkside, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.7 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.9 miles
- Chingford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Successfully matching buyers to sellers and tenants to Landlords since 1993 with most of our business from recommendation, independently owned we are able to offer a service to match any budget.
Use Baker Estates for any of your property requirements and join the long list of satisfied customers.
Baker Estates 020 8501 6363
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference kbhnyps6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baker Estates, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.