Middle Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LIGHT & AIRY CONSERVATORY & LIVING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERLY FACING GARDENS
- BOARDED LOFT ROOM POTENTIAL FOURTH BEDROOM
- GATED ACCESS WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double glazed door to front of property, tiled floor, double glazed door to rear garden and door to entrance hall with stained glass.
Double glazed door with stained glass, radiator, cloaks cupboard with electric meter, airing cupboard. Access via a pull down ladder to fully boarded loft, wood flooring.
17' 7" x 15' 2" (5.36m x 4.62m)
Double glazed window to side, fireplace with gas fire, TV point, telephone point, radiator, double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
12' 7" x 12' 0" (3.84m x 3.66m)
Double glazed windows, tiled roof, TV point, radiator, tiled floor.
10' 0" x 8' 1" (3.05m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear garden, range of wall and base units, drainer with inset sink. Integral oven and hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor.
3.8m into bay x 3.35m - Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.1m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobe housing boiler for central heating, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
9' 9" x 6' 9" (2.97m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
6' 7" x 5' 8" (2m x 1.73m)
Double glazed window to side, three piece suite comprising: shower cubicle, low level WC, basin in vanity unit, radiator.
Accessed via a pull down ladder, this fully boarded loft has potential to make into a fourth bedroom. Two skylight windows. Door to a further room with potential to make into a possible en suite or another bedroom subject to planning. Power and light.
A secluded Southerly facing wrap around garden with lawn, patio and paved area, plants and shrubs, mature trees, two fishponds, greenhouse, shed with electric, enclosed by panel fencing.
Garage with up and over door, power and light, door to side.
Driveway Parking For Several Cars
Driveway parking for several cars and double gates to the front access via a private lane.
Middle Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station3.0 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station3.1 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The team here at CJ Hole Kingswood has extensive experience across all areas of property sales and lettings, and is proud to serve the local communities of Kingswood and surrounding areas of Hanham, Longwell Green, Warmley, and Oldland Common.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW200119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.