Highfield Road, Littleover, Derby
- Detached Bungalow
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Large Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after location in Littleover. The property should appeal to families and those looking for versatile accommodation on one level. An early internal viewing comes highly advised.
A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after location in Littleover. The property offers well-presented accommodation throughout that in brief comprises of a generous entrance hallway, large lounge/dining room with patio doors to the garden, separate dining room (or bedroom), 23ft fitted kitchen with utility room, four well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room. Outside can be found a landscaped front garden and driveway while to the rear is a good size low maintenance garden offering a good degree of privacy. The property is well placed for access to local amenities, schools and local road links. The property should appeal to large families and those looking for versatile accommodation on one level. An early internal viewing comes highly advised to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Having an entrance door, built-in storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 11' 10" x 23' 6" ( 3.61m x 7.16m )
A spacious lounge/dining room having gas central heating radiator, decorative ceiling coving, TV point, two double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
Dining Room/bedroom 9' 6" x 15' 9" max (irregular shaped room) ( 2.90m x 4.80m max (irregular shaped room) )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 23' x 8' 7" ( 7.01m x 2.62m )
Fitted an extensive range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer, part tiled walls, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear and side elevation and door leading to the rear hallway.
Fitted with work surfaces and a sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance space, storage cupboards, gas central heating boiler, recess spotlighting, ceiling coving and double glazed window.
Having door leading to the garden and door leading to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, spotlights, gas central heating radiator and obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, gas central heating radiator, decorative ceiling coving and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls and loft access.
To the front, the property is set back from the road behind a landscaped front garden and driveway providing off road parking. There is a side access gate leads to the rear of the property. To the rear is a generous enclosed low maintenance garden area offering a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Highfield Road, Littleover, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.4 miles
- Derby Station2.2 miles
- Willington Station3.8 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the Derbyshire for over 50 years
We opened the doors to the first Ashley Adams branch more than 50 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the Derbyshire area. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Ashley Adams branch in Derby for all your property needs
At Ashley Adams our team are not only dedicated to h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DER209280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.