The Residence, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Apartment at The Residence
- Benefit of Two Outdoor Terraces
- Spacious Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stunning Property, Needs to be Viewed to Appreciate
The open plan lounge area is a fantastic space which is light, modern and has bi-fold doors to the terrace.
There is a modern fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, finished to the very best of standards. The kitchen benefits from an integrated oven, hob, microwave and fridge-freezer. The kitchen flows to a dining area with two small windows letting in natural light. This wonderful property also benefits from a utility room which comes with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The generous master bedroom has built-in wardrobes, access to the terrace through bi-fold doors and a great size en-suite area with a double shower and two wash basins. The second double bedroom has built in wardrobes with views to the terrace whilst the third double bedroom is currently set up as an office. The bathroom is tiled and fitted with a modern three piece suite with over head shower and towel radiator.
There is a handy cloakroom area which provides plenty of storage. The apartment has plenty of storage space which is well hidden and fits in with the flow of the property.
This property will be very hard to beat if you are looking for a modern, stylish apartment in a fantastic location.
What The Agent Says
This is a very high end apartment which has been finished to the very best of standards with a great layout. This is a property where you do not feel like you are in an apartment especially with the added bonus of two terraces.
The apartment needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The location is close to Williamson’s park, local amenities and a short drive to the city centre and the motorway network. Book your viewing today through our Lancaster office on and one of our experienced sales staff will help you.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
The Residence, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station1.4 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.1 miles
- Morecambe Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 226687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.