Carisbrooke Road, Leeds, LS16
- Third floor apartment with a lovely aspect
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Cul de sac quiet position
- Walking distance to Headingley
- Becketts Park and The Hollies on your doorstep
- Allocated parking in the under croft car park
- No onward chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
A very well appointed third floor modern and stylish apartment in this popular development in Far Headingley. The apartment offers two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and private under croft parking, further visitor parking, and communal grounds in this popular and convenient Far Headingley location. Briefly the accommodation comprises:- entrance hall with entry phone system and storage cupboards, spacious open plan fitted kitchen and lounge/dining with balcony, giving plenty of light into the property. Modern spacious bathroom with shower over bath, two good sized bedrooms master with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Externally the apartment has the advantage of a secure under croft car parking space and pleasant communal grounds with bike store.
The property is conveniently situated in this popular residential location close to a variety of shops, schools and recreational facilities. The 'vibrant' area of Headingley is nearby and has an excellent choice of shopping facilities, a variety of trendy bars and popular restaurants as well as other leisure facilities including Headingley Cricket and Rugby grounds. The property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds and with the Leeds outer ring road close by, travelling to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62, A1) is made easy. There is a regular bus service within easy walking distance and Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
Carisbrooke Road, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.9 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.