Lillybrook Estate, Lyneham, Chippenham
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Parking AND Driveway
- NO CHAIN
- Popular Lillybrook Estate Location!
- Private Rear Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Allen & Harris
A great opportunity to purchase a lovely two bedroom detached parkhome on the popular Lillybrook Estate. Being offered with NO CHAIN this home is one you don't want to miss and viewings are available now! CALL NOW FOR YOUR VIEWING!
The popular Lillybrook Estate is situated in the stunning countryside of North Wiltshire positioned between the villages of Bradenstoke and Lyneham.
This lovely home occupies an exceptional plot benefiting from plentiful outdoor space, driveway parking and a detached garage. Internally the accommodation is well presented, comprising of an entrance hall, lounge with large windows allowing natural light to flood the room. A fitted kitchen with a side porch leading out to the gardens. The bedrooms are both doubles with the master bedroom having the bonus of built in wardrobes and space for furniture. There is the further benefit of a bathroom and plenty of storage throughout.
Lyneham is a large village in North Wiltshire close by to the neighbouring towns of Royal Wootton Bassett and Calne with great commuter links to the M4 and Chippenham train station with direct trains to London Paddington. Largely known for their military background Lyneham is bursting with history. The parish church of St Michael and All Angels is well known in the village for its beauty and community with the local school being a popular choice for many families through high Ofsted ratings.
Upon entering this well presented park home there in an entrance porch with double glazed doors leading into the kitchen and has a convenient wall light.
The internal hall gives access to all the rooms and has a radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' ( 5.84m x 3.35m )
The lounge feels extremely bright with two large bay windows overlooking the front garden and windows also looking to the side. For the evening there is lighting in the room and two radiators, entertainment points are in place for a tv and satellite connection.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.24m )
The light kitchen comprises of both wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces. Within the base units there is an electric oven, dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. The vinyl flooring is practical in the kitchen and the stainless steel sink overlooks the side of the property with another window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
The master bedroom has no storage issues with built in cupboards and plenty of space for bedroom furniture. The radiator sits below the rear window and there is also a side window which is accompanied by a door into the garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and double glazed side window with space for a double bed.
The main bathroom has a w/c, wash hand basin and easily accessed walk in shower. There is also a radiator, extractor fan and obscured window.
The easy maintenance garden has access to the garage through a personal door. It is contained with a fence and wall surround aiding privacy. Gravel and patio slabs keep the garden well maintained.
The garage can be accessed by the personal door and remoted control up/over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lillybrook Estate, Lyneham, Chippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.