Oxford Street, Watford
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Double Fronted Period Property
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Ample Living Accomodation
- Stunning Family Sized Bathroom And Downstairs Shower Room
- Beautiful Kitchen / Dining Room
- 0.1 Miles To Watford Boys Grammar School
- Close Proximity To Watford General Hospital
- Well Maintained Private Rear Garden
This exceptional four bedroom double fronted period family home is located on Oxford Street. The property has been remodelled throughout and boasts an abundance of tasteful decor and modern furnishings.
Brown and Merry are delighted to welcome to the market this outstanding four bedroom double fronted period property. This unique family home has been beautifully designed throughout by its current owners and whilst still retaining plenty of traditional character. Upon entrance you will find a lovely entrance hallway, a stunning living room that features a fully functioning fire place, a modern downstairs shower room, a further reception room currently used as a play room but could easy be adapted to use as a fifth bedroom, a large utility room and a stunning kitchen / dining room that boasts built-in high end appliances, 3m x 1.2m kitchen island and Bi-Fold glass windows that open out to the south facing low maintenance garden with composite patio, perfect for entertaining. Upstairs there is four bright and spacious bedrooms of which three of the bedrooms provide built in wardrobes. There is also a luxury bathroom that has a stunning bath tub and shower cubicle and the downstairs utility room has a Megaflow tank and water softener. Further benefits include insulated external walls, vaulted ceilings, sash windows, underfloor heating and American walnut hardwood flooring throughout. Location is perfect with Watford High Street Station only 0.5 miles away along with Watford Metropolitan Station only 0.8 miles away. Local shops, the sought after Watford Boys and Girls Grammar Schools, Watford General Hospital and all other amenities are only a short walk away.
Lounge 16' 10" x 13' 2" ( 5.13m x 4.01m )
Dining Room 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Play Room / Bedroom Five 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 13' 8" to max x 13' 3" to max ( 4.17m to max x 4.04m to max )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Four 10' 4" to max x 8' 7" to max ( 3.15m to max x 2.62m to max )
Bathroom 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Oxford Street, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
- Bushey Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.