Queenstown Road, Battersea, London, SW8
- Premier Diamond Conservation Area location
- Beautifully finished to an extremely high standard with double glazing throughout
- West-facing tropical garden
- Converted cellar with work-from-home office
- Period features and high ceilings
- Moments from bars, restaurants and shopping
- Short walk to Queenstown Road station (5 mins into central London)
- Excellent bus and cycle links
- Plenty of storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Perfectly suited for first-time buyers, young professionals or investors, this home features a principal bedroom with high quality fitted wardrobes, a reception room with full-height door leading to the beautiful west-facing garden, a fully-tiled contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub, an open-plan kitchen/dining area also leading to the garden, plus the property benefits from a large study, utility space and storage area in the converted cellar Renovated to an extremely high standard, the property has double glazing throughout and the cellar is fully waterproofed.
The green spaces of Battersea Park are within easy walking distance, as are the restaurants, shops and bars of Clapham, Battersea Power Station and Lavender Hill. Chelsea and the King's Road are also a short bus ride away.
Major supermarkets and local independent grocers are an easy walk away. Central London is accessible from stations at Queenstown Road (National Rail, 3 min walk, 5 mins to Waterloo) and Battersea Park (7 min walk, 6 mins to Victoria). The new Northern line extension at Battersea Power Station (15 min walk) is also scheduled to open shortly.
Queenstown Road, Battersea, London, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.2 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bnnlgvkm_EAF_68202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.