Waverley Grove, Solihull
- Five Bedroom Dormer Detached
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Walking Distance To Solihull Town Centre & Railway Station
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- EPC Rating D
PROPERTY LOCATION Solihull offers an excellent range of amenities which includes the renowned Touchwood Shopping Centre, Tudor Grange Swimming Pool/Leisure Centre, Park and Athletics track. There is schooling to suit all age groups including Public and Private schools for both boys and girls, plus a range of services including commuter train services from Solihull Station to Birmingham (8 miles) and London Marylebone. In addition, the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are all within an approximate 10/15 minute drive and the M42 provides fast links to the M1, M5, M6 and M40 motorways.
COUNCIL TAX Band F
SERVICES Water meter, mains gas, electricity and sewers
GARDEN South facing
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE Integrated oven, integrated hob, extractor, all carpets, curtains and fitted wardrobes in three bedrooms
LIVING ROOM 21' 3" x 11' 5" (max) (6.50m x 3.48m)
DINING ROOM 19' 8" x 15' 3" (6.00m x 4.65m)
STUDY 11' 10" x 8' 10" (3.62m x 2.70m)
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 17' 3" x 13' 10" (5.28m x 4.23m)
UTILITY 10' 0" x 8' 2" (3.06m x 2.50m)
SHOWER ROOM 9' 4" x 4' 1" (2.86m x 1.26m)
SHOWER ROOM TWO 7' 6" x 4' 11" (2.31m x 1.51m)
BEDROOM FIVE 15' 5" x 11' 4" (4.72m x 3.47m)
BATHROOM 11' 5" x 11' 2" (3.48m x 3.42m)
BEDROOM ONE 18' 6" x 10' 4" (5.64m x 3.16m)
BEDROOM TWO 15' 11" x 10' 6" (4.86m x 3.22m)
BEDROOM THREE 17' 10" x 8' 8" (5.45m x 2.65m)
BEDROOM FOUR 14' 0" x 8' 11" (4.29m x 2.72m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 15' 7" x 5' 1" (4.76m x 1.55m)
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
DOUBLE GARAGE 18' 7" x 4' 4" (5.67m x 1.34m)
LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
BrochuresA4 6 page Exclusi...
Waverley Grove, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.6 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.6 miles
- Olton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a "one stop shop" for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296017273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Homes, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.