Copthorne Mews, Hayes
- Excellent Location
- Investment Oppurtunity
- £900 Rental Being Achieved
- Fantastic Bus Links (One bus to Heathrow Airport)
- Close to Shops & Amenities
- Walking Distance To Hayes & Harlington Station
- Ample Parking
- Good Lease
- Affordable Service Charge + Ground Rent Costs
- Good Yield
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Copthorne Mews, Hayes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.5 miles
- West Drayton Station2.0 miles
- London Heathrow Airport Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Shaw & Co a dynamic and professional Independent Estate Agent, with an enviable reputation, remaining an independent company, and offering a high level of professional service tailor-made to meet the specific needs of each client. Shaw & Co believe in the business of being human and valuing clients and business partners. Shaw & Co understanding that a good working relationship needs care and consideration.
Backed by our experienced professional staff, who are confident at ach
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102727001924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaw & Co, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.