Chinbrook Road, London SE12
- New Build 3 Bedrooms Garden Flat
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Private Garden and Additional Courtyard
- Fully intergrated kitchens
- Fully Tiled Bath/Shower Rooms (Underfloor heating)
- Help to Buy Available
- Double glazed sash windows
- 5 Minute Walk to Grove Park station
- Allocated Parking Space
- Service Charge approx £1,537.20
Features: Include high ceilings, double glazed sash windows, fully integrated kitchen, fully tiled bathroom/shower rooms (underfloor heating), efficient electric heating and outside space in the form of patio/loggia/balconies and gardens for the lower ground floor units. There is a frontage with parking spaces, bicycle and refuse storage.
Travel: Grove Park is a Zone 4 commute with connections to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross (via London Bridge). Bus routes connect you with neighboring towns for shopping at The Glades (Bromley) and Lewisham shopping Centre. Easy access to the M25 (via A20) or into London via A2 Blackwall Tunnel (and various other).
Local: Sainsbury's Local, Tesco Express, news agents, various news agents, take aways and The Baring Hall Hotel (Antic pub chain)
Schooling: Various well regarded schools are situated within one mile of the properties.
Tenure - new 125 year lease with service charge of £1,537.20 per annum and zero ground rent.
HELP TO BUY Help to Buy (HTB)
Precis of HTB
5% deposit required
Up to 40% Government backed Equity Loan - Interest free for first 5 years
Remainder funded by a 55% mortgage (or less if smaller Equity Loan taken out subject to a minimum mortgage of 25%)
Equity loan amount is linked to the home value and not the original amount borrowed
Eligibility - First Time Buyers only able to afford repayments
Homebuilders will provide a New Home Warranty and are held to rigorous quality standards in order to be able to provide homes for Help To Buy (including Consumer Code for Home Builders and New Homes Ombudsman)
Leases offered must be fair and meet Help To Buy requirements
Get Financial Advice to check your affordability
Find and Reserve your home (Reservation Fee capped at £500)
Complete a Property Information Form and Return with the Homebuilder's signed reservation form to your Help to Buy agent (Your mortgage broker may assist you in this).
Your HTB agent will review the paperwork and if approved will give you ATP (Authority to Proceed)
Liaise with your conveyancer and mortgage broker to complete the process.
The whole process takes approximately 2-3 months (note you have 3 months to reach exchange of contracts from when your ATP is given).
Note: to expedite matters you can make your mortgage application at the beginning of this processbut be aware that any payments you make for applications/surveys will be lost should your HTB application not be approved.
PARKING Allocated parking space
TENURE 125 years lease with NIL Ground Rent and Service Charge is £1,537.20 pa
BrochuresBrochureWEB LINKA4 2 Page Portrai...
Chinbrook Road, London SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grove Park Station0.3 miles
- Mottingham Station1.1 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Cockburn Estate Agents are a market leading, professional independent estate agency with two, prime double-fronted office locations in London SE9.
We provide marketing across the South East and beyond with maximum reach across all the online marketing platforms. We are specialists in sales, lettings and lettings management and pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide to our buyers, vendors, tenants and landlords alike.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100265005647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cockburn Estate Agents, Mottingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.