Parolles Road, London, N19
- Stylish and spacious open-plan living room with access to modern kitchen diner
- Original period features and high ceilings
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & views to the City
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Southerly 10'6 roof terrace (newly refurbished)
- Arranged over 2 1/2 floors
- Share of freehold
- Quiet & convenient location within the popular 'Shakespeare's conservation area
- Immaculate condition
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated on this quiet and tree-lined residential road within the Whitehall Park conservation area is this spacious converted Victorian upper maisonette. This 4-bedroom property occupies the entire upper part of the building and offers well balanced accommodation in excellent condition throughout.
On the first floor is the stylish and bright living space: a charming living room retaining many period features and with large sash windows and high ceilings leads through to a modern kitchen diner with newly fitted dishwasher and oven. The 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are arranged over the remaining floor and upper half landing and top floor. The southerly facing roof terrace has been very recently refurbished and is large enough to entertain on.
From the top floor master bedroom there are striking southerly views toward the City of London. The property is offered in excellent condition throughout.
The Archway hub with the Underground Station (zone 2), bus services, extensive shopping, restaurants, pubs and leisure facilities are all within 0.5 mile. Historic Highgate Village and Waterlow Park are within 0.7 mile. Local convenience stores and cafes are within 500 yards of the property. Whitehall Park School is 0.3 mile away.
Parolles Road, London, N19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Archway Station0.3 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.4 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG210016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.