Bolter End Lane, Wheeler End, High Wycombe, HP14
- INDIVIDUAL BRICK & FLINT DETACHED HOUSE IN A LOVELY SEMI-RURAL POSITION
- DIRECTLY FACING WHEELER END COMMON & BACKING ONTO GRAZING LAND TO THE REAR
- 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, SITTING ROOM, SUPERB OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING/BREAKFAST ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, STUDY, UTILITY & CLOAKROOM.
- PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS, LOVELY MATURE GARDENS.
Set in this lovely semi-rural area within one mile of Lane End village on the edge of the Chilterns and providing all the charm of village life with short strolls to the local pubs, shops & open countryside. There is a local farm shop & plenty of countryide walks to explore.
Lane End village has its own essential amenities including Doctors, Vets & schools. Lane End school is rated 'good' by OFSTED and the village has its own Montessori nursery, whilst for older children, a number of good secondary modern & grammar schools, are within easy reach in both Marlow & High Wycombe.
The riverside town of Marlow is within 5 miles and offers a charming range of boutique-style shops, cafes & restaurants including 'The Ivy Marlow Garden' and Tom Kerridge's 2 Michelin Star rated 'The Hand & Flowers'. Commuters will appreciate the short drive to the M40 with easy access to the M4 & M25. High Wycombe railway station provides regular, direct trains to London Marylebone in approximately 30 minutes, and Oxford, whilst for service to London Paddington & Reading are from Marlow via Maidenhead. For international travellers, Heathrow Airport is just under 25 miles away.
Local recreation facilities include walking, cycling & riding in the nearby Hambleden valley; golf at Harleyford; a variety of sports clubs for all activities in both Marlow & High Wycombe as well as the High Wycombe Leisure Centre at Marlow Hill, and the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
From the centre of Marlow proceed east from the obelisk at the top of the High Street, along Spittal Street towards Bourne End. Turn left at the mini roundabout into Dean Street (B482), signposted to Lane End and Stokenchurch. Continue out of the town following this road for about 4 miles until reaching Lane End. Pass beyond the shops into Finings Road, and continue towards Stokenchurch. Pass through the hamlet of Bolter End and turn next right into Bolter End Lane, pass under the flyover and continue up the hill into Wheeler End where the house will be found on the left hand side directly opposite the common.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bolter End Lane, Wheeler End, High Wycombe, HP14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saunderton Station3.1 miles
- High Wycombe Station4.1 miles
- Marlow Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW150002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents, Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.