- A Substantial Double Fronted Grade II Listed Victorian Townhouse
- Requiring a Full Programme of Modernisation for a Single Residence
- Located on Treelined Avenue Within Walking Distance of Facilities & Amenities
- Set Back From the Road, Benefitting From an In and Out Formal Carriage Driveway
- Grand Entrance Hallway, Four Reception Rooms and Four Double Bedrooms
- Potential to Possibly Create a Second Floor Master Suite, Subject to Planning
- Retaining a Wealth of Period Features, High Ceilings with Grand Proportioned Rooms
- A Delightful Manageable Rear Garden with Lawn, Borders and Mature Trees
- The Property also Benefits from a Charming Three Bedroom Detached Cottage with Garage
- Total Accommodation of Merica Lodge is 3252 Sq. Ft. and Cottage Without Garage is 1248 Sq. Ft.
** Three bedroom annex included! **
This is a prime opportunity to purchase an elegant Grade II listed Victorian home along with a spacious three-bedroom cottage that would provide excellent accommodation for a future purchaser during the renovation work of the main house.
The property stands along a tree-lined road in Spalding. The main house is of fine proportions, full of original features, space and light, and has been the home of a number of prestigious local names.
The cottage is a more modern construction with a spacious reception room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, three bedrooms and an attached garage.
Outside, two pairs of iron gates open into the gravel carriage drive to the front of the house. This continues down the left hand side of the house providing access to the properties behind. The fully enclosed, relatively low maintenance, rear garden is sheltered and secluded with a variety of mature shrubs and trees.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.