Almond Avenue Walton WF2 6UA
- Private Balcony
- Exclusive Development for over 55's
- High Quality Specification throughout
- Fabulous Kitchen including integrated appliances and Silestone solid work surfaces.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Stunning Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Wheelchair accessible with Lift built into the apartment complex
- Flooring throughout including Amtico & carpets
- Maintained communal gardens
- Allocated parking
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Greenside View is a remarkable collection of 18 generously sized 2 bedroom apartments, some of which capture the views over part of the local golf course and delightful rural countryside or the attractive courtyard. All apartments have been designed to the highest specification with open plan living, exacting finishes combined with private terraces/balconies and come complete with allocated parking with beautifully landscaped communal areas.
Security plays an important role to keep the apartments secure with a fob & intercom/door video entrance system and intruder alarms to all apartments. Your safety and well-being is our priority. Our mission is to create a prestigious community of luxury homes that provide a new and completely fresh approach to age exclusive living. This development offers a beautiful range of homes along with additional support services that can be personalised to meet individual needs - both now and in the future.
Exclusively for the over 55's, we offer a range of enabling services personalised to you and our lifelong homes are easy to adapt, which avoids major works or the need to make any critical moves in the future.
Get in touch with our Lifestyle Coordinator to register your interest!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
- No Transfer Fee if you sell the home or it is transferred to a different member of your family
- Club House which provides various social events and other key support services
- CCTV which monitors the development, to ensure you feel safe and more secure in your home
- Peppercorn Ground rent for the full 999 year term of the lease
Almond Avenue Walton WF2 6UA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.4 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.5 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station3.1 miles
About the development
What House? Award Winning Retirement Development of the Year 2020
- Exclusive development for the Over 55's in the idyllic surroundings of Walton.
- Contemporary designs providing light and airy living.
- We have photos, plans and a 360 degree video to help you choose your perfect home.
- Part Exchange and Assisted Sales Scheme available.
- Highest quality specification throughout.
- Telephone 01924 767016 today for further information.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apartment_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ENGIE Regeneration Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.