Oak Crescent, Wickford, SS11
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Complete With Ground Floor W/C
- Impressive Living Room 14'10 x 11'2 With Feature Bay Window
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner 19'5 x 13'11 Complete With Utility Room 5'11 x 4'3
- Master Bedroom 11' x 10'7 With Luxury En Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two 12'8 x 8'5, Bedroom Three 10'9 x 6'7 Plus Bedroom Four 8'2 x 7'3
- Family Bathroom Suite 7' x 5'8
- Landscaped Rear Garden With Side Access
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Larger Than Average Garage
- 2014 Build - 3 Years Remaining NHBC Warranty
- Walking Distance To Wickford High Street And Rail Links Into London
Internally the new owner will be greeted by a welcoming entrance hall complete with ground floor W/C and under stair storage. The impressive living room is a generous 14'10 x 11'2 with a feature bay window. Worthy of special mention is the stunning open plan kitchen come diner, 19'5 in width. The kitchen is fully fitted with Siemens appliances including double oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, within the utility room there is also a fitted washer/dryer. The first floor commences with a spacious landing. There are four sizeable bedrooms, the master bedroom profits greatly from a large and luxurious en suite shower room. Completing the first floor is the five-star family bathroom suite. Externally there is a landscaped rear garden with side access and with a handy area of storage behind the garage within the garden. To the front, there is off-street parking for three vehicles as well as a larger than average garage. Built in 2014 to a very high standard and benefitting from 3 years remaining NHBC warranty the property has been maintained to the highest of standards. Situated within walking distance of Wickford High Street and rail links into London as well as being a stone's throw from fields and bridal path the location is perfect for convenience and amenities and is very family-friendly, sought after and popular. Internal viewings are the only way to fully appreciate and acknowledge quite how brilliant this wonderful family home is.
Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000...
Welcoming Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor W/C - 1.65m x 1.04m (5'5 x 3'5) -
Living Room With Feature Bay Window - 4.52m x 3.40m (14'10 x 11'2) -
Stunning Kitchen/Diner - 5.92m x 4.24m max (19'5 x 13'11 max) -
Utility Room - 1.80m x 1.30m (5'11 x 4'3) -
Spacious Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.35m x 3.23m (11' x 10'7) -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.34m x 1.65m (7'8 x 5'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 2.57m (12'8 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.28m x 2.01m (10'9 x 6'7) -
Bedroom Four - 2.49m x 2.21m (8'2 x 7'3) -
Family Bathroom Suite - 2.13m x 1.73m (7' x 5'8) -
Landscaped Rear Garden -
Driveway Parking -
Larger Than Average Garage -
2014 Build - 3 Years Nhbc Warranty Remaining -
Beautiful Finish Throughout -
Popular & Family Friendly Development -
Walking Distance To Wickford High Street -
Walking Distance To Rail Links Into London -
Prime Runwell Location Off Of Brock Hill -
BrochuresOak Crescent, Wickford, SS11Brochure
Oak Crescent, Wickford, SS11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station0.8 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.2 miles
- Billericay Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30671251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.