Vista Close, Bolton
- Superb Executive Five Bedroomed Detached House
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To A Beautiful Dining Area
- Simply Stunning Contemporary Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Beautiful Master Suite With Fabulous Balcony With Outstanding Views
- Four Further Great Size Bedrooms
- Impressive Family Bathroom, En Suite To Master, Shower Room To Second Floor & Guest WC
- Driveway & Integral Garage To The Front
- Fantastic Open Aspect Views To The Rear
Leasehold property - 985 years remain - £150 per annum -
Council Tax Band E Annual Price: £2,301.49 -
Floor Area - 1,883.68 ft 2 / 175 m 2 -
Potterton Boiler - Pressurised System - serviced every year
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Vista Close, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westhoughton Station0.4 miles
- Horwich Parkway Station1.4 miles
- Lostock Station1.4 miles
About the agent
...like many businesses today, the Internet is making us look at the way we work. Buyers no longer come into our branches and ask for us to find them a house. It is for this reason that we are embracing the changes being brought to the industry and bringing the benefits to you the Vendor. Estate Agency is not a science, it is a service. With Sell Well we want you as our client, to experience an exceptional service standard, communication that goes beyond
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10950958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.