Beechcroft Avenue, Harrow, HA2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO RAYNERS LANE STATION (PICCADILLY & MET LINE)
- HARROW GARDEN VILLAGE
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- AVAILABLE NOW
A well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette with garden situated just a short distance from Rayners Lane Tube station (metropolitan/Piccadilly line). This lovely home briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge with laminate flooring, a large modern newly fitted kitchen , a larger than average master bedroom, a good size second bedroom and a newly fitted modern bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, garden and available soon.
Beechcroft Avenue, Harrow, HA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayners Lane Station0.2 miles
- North Harrow Station0.6 miles
- West Harrow Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Christopher Edwards is a dynamic and forward thinking independent estate agency situated in Harrow, offering both traditional and cutting edge marketing methods with proven exceptional results. With over 50 years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation. We pride ourselves on our innovative, dynamic and customer focussed approach, offering exc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20482671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Edwards, Rayners Lane, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.