Edgar Road, Cliftonville, Margate
- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Sea views
- Off street parking
- Open plan
- Bright and spacious
- Great location
- Stones throw from the sea
- Built in ceiling Bluetooth speaker
- Full suite of Zanussi integrated appliances
Margate is a fantastic seaside town and contains the areas of Cliftonville, Garlinge, Palm Bay and Westbrook. The energy surrounding Margate is excellent, it holds the likes of a world class Art Gallery, the UK's original pleasure park 'Dreamland', fast Rail links into London and of course not forgetting the stunning sandy beaches and sparkling bays. You are within a 10 minute drive to the neighbouring towns which are Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Birchington. There are also good road links to London via the A299 Thanet Way and M2 Motorway.
Kitchen/Lounge - 3.86m x 3.84m (12'08 x 12'07) -
Bedroom One - 5.11m x 2.46m (16'09 x 8'01) -
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 3.15m (12'06 x 10'04) -
Bathroom - 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11 x 6'09) -
Balcony - 7.32m x 1.93m (24'00 x 6'04) -
BrochuresEdgar Road, Cliftonville, Margatei-PACKMiles and Barr Website
Edgar Road, Cliftonville, Margate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Margate Station1.0 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea Station2.5 miles
- Broadstairs Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr independent estate agents were established in January 1999 and have expanded to 14 Offices with over 100 Employees. The strengths of the business lie in training and strategic leadership with an ability to deliver high-quality customer care and all-round friendly and trusted service.
Constant innovative Business and Marketing Techniques have enabled us to be one of the Top Selling Agents wherever we operate, as revealed by For S
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30672317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.