Wold Road, Hull, HU5
- Close to public transport
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Rarely Available
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Beautifully Presented Terraced Home
- Large Garden
- Off Street Parking
The house has been developed to a very high standard : the lounge is a comfortable, square space and a double extension provides accommodation for a tremendous dining area and a striking kitchen nicely fitted with grey fixtures. 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with a separate WC to the first floor make this the full package. The presentation is impeccable throughout and the house must be seen. Outside to the front is off-road parking for 2 vehicles and at the back is a long lawned garden with an adjacent paved patio running the length of the garden.
Location: Wold Road has local, independent shops close by and more extensive shopping opportunities in the retail parks situated in Willerby and Anlaby. Regular public transport links provide good connections to the Hull City Centre and the surrounding West Hull Villages. The Wold Academy is across the road, the Springhead Golf Course is close by as is a selection of public houses, restaurants and café bars.
Wold Road, Hull, HU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station1.6 miles
- Hull Station3.0 miles
- Hessle Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Lime Property, the Award Winning Estate and Letting Agents In Hull & East Yorkshire, helping you to manage, rent or sell your property with expert knowledge of the local area.
The modern way to sell your house.
We have always had our own way of doing things and the creation of a more modern method of selling seemed to be the next logical step. Our aim is to provide a solution for people who want to control their sale w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 461990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.