Heol Cwarrel Clark, Caerphilly
- Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool & Sauna
- Double Garage
This imposing four bedroom detached home is a great buy for anyone looking for versatile rooms and a great space for a growing family. Boasting master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, double driveway and garage plus beautiful countryside views & swimming pool!
This imposing and immaculate four bedroom detached property situated in Energlyn, Caerphilly. Uniquely designed, this property offers great accommodation throughout and adaptable space for a growing family.
This property is neatly situated, but is within easy driving distance to surrounding areas and local amenities. A fantastic spot for commuters as there are great road links via the A470 and A469 plus a short trip over Caerphilly Mountain into Cardiff City Centre.
Internally the property briefly comprises entrance hallway, downstairs shower room, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room, family room (fourth bedroom) & sitting room.
To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms with master bedroom boasting an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
Externally the property offers a double driveway and double garage. The rear garden is largely decked and low maintenance, and offers an abundance of space and a heated swimming pool. There are three sheds, with one comprising a sauna, shower & wc that will remain. Additionally, there's virgin media super fast broadband throughout.
A fantastic family home that can be altered and adapted to each individuals needs. Call to arrange your viewing!
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.39m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator, ceiling light & power points.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors & windows to rear. Radiator. Central ceiling light & power points.
Family Room 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator, ceiling light & power points. Door with access to garage.
Modern three piece suite with double walk in shower, vanity sink and low level wc.
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator, ceiling light & power points.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.53m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a comprehensive range of cream fronted wall and base units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar with island, with inset fitted stainless steel oven with hood over and five ring gas hob. uPVC window to the front with second access to front elevation. Door leading to the utility.
Utility 7' 8" x 4' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.32m )
Space for washing machine & tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear. Radiator. Power points. Central ceiling light. Doors leading to ensuite & walk in wardrobe.
Modern white three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity sink, low level wc. Velux window overhead. Heated towel rail.
Built In Wardrobe 16' 7" x 6' 5" ( 5.05m x 1.96m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear. Radiator. Power points. Central ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Central ceiling light.
Modern white suite comprising freestanding bath and wash hand basin set onto vanity unit. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window. Central ceiling light. Heated towel rail.
To the front there's a double drive leading to the double garage, plus a single drive. The rear garden is an amazing family space, and comprises a sauna, heated swimming pool, children's climbing frame and slide, plus three sheds that will remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heol Cwarrel Clark, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanbradach Station0.8 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station0.9 miles
- Aber Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY304483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.