Longbridge Road, Dagenham
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM PLUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT situated within the sought after Academy Court and being within easy access to Good Transport Links, Local Schools and Amenities. The property also has access to the loft area and is the only flat on this part of the floor.
This two bedroom flat features a large entrance hall which leads into two double bedrooms, with en suite shower room to the master bedroom, family bathroom and a large bright and airy open plan fully fitted kitchen and living room. There is also the added bonus of an allocated parking space.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 30' 10" x 13' 9" ( 9.40m x 4.19m )
Bedroom One 22' 5" x 10' 11" ( 6.83m x 3.33m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 19' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.92m x 2.84m )
Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Longbridge Road, Dagenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodmayes Station1.0 miles
- Upney Station1.0 miles
- Becontree Station1.0 miles
About the agent
William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Barking
3 Faircross Parade, Longbridge Road Barking Essex, IG11 8UN
‘Choose your local Barking William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BKG102773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Barking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.