Felixstowe Court, Galleons Lock, E16
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor
- Bathroom and En-Suite
- Free Residents Permit Parking
- Balcony with Dock Views
- Walking Distance to DLR
- EPC Band C
- Floor Area: 638.8 Sq/Ft (59.3 Sq/M)
Telephone entry point, laminate wood effect flooring.
14' 0'' x 14' 1'' (4.26m x 4.29m)
Laminate wood effect flooring, storage heater, UPVC double glazed French doors to balcony.
11' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.43m x 2.46m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with roll top surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and mixer tap, space for washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker and hob. Double glazed window. Laminate wood effect flooring.
11' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.38m x 3.15m)
Laminate wood effect flooring, double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, wall mounted heater.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level wc and hand wash basin. Tiled flooring and splash backs.
10' 4'' x 7' 4'' (3.15m x 2.23m)
Double glazed UPVC window, wall mounted heater, laminate wood effect flooring.
10' 8'' x 5' 5'' (3.25m x 1.65m)
Three piece comprising paneled bath and shower attachment, low level wc and hand wash basin. Tiled flooring and splash backs.
Free Residents Permit Parking
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Felixstowe Court, Galleons Lock, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- King George V Station0.4 miles
- Gallions Reach Station0.5 miles
- Cyprus Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Spencer James Residential is an innovative firm of property advisors, specialising in all aspects of residential lettings, sales and acquisitions within prime central London.
Operating from two central locations: our West End office covers; Central and West London, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Mayfair and Belgravia. Our City and Docklands office covers; the City, Wapping, Shad Thames, Docklands, Surrey Quays and North Greenwich.
By listening care
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10977114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.