Freke Road, London, SW11
- **** GUIDE PRICE - £1,300,000- £1,350,000 ****
- Four Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Extensive Refurbishment
Upon entering this extensively renovated family home, you are immedietly drawn in by the light and airy double reception room which features a bay window, built-in cabinets and shelving as well as original decorative fireplace. Adjacent is the stylish contemporary kitchen dining room which encompasses integrated units and provides access to Parisian terrace which is the perfect spot for al fresco dining.
The first floor comprises three substantial double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom to the front of the house features three full height sash windows allowing the room to be flooded with natural light. The fourth bedroom is located on the second floor of the property as well as a further bathroom which is an absolute showstopper; featuring a double shower, designer bath and glass stargazing ceiling. This really must be one of the most stunning bathrooms we have seen.
The property also has a full cellar which can provide further storage space for larger family items and there is also a beautifully integrated wine rack.
Freke Road is situated to the north of Clapham Common and runs between Clapham Common Northside and Lavender Hill. The area is well known for the excellent recreational facilities of Clapham Common and is also within walking distance to Battersea Park. There is also a wide selection of local shops, bars and restaurants both in the Old Town and 'Between the Commons'.
Clapham Common Station provides the nearest underground transport with Northern Line services into the City and West End. Clapham Junction station is the nearest for mainline transport with services into Victoria, Waterloo and the South of England. There are also many schools in the area both in the state and private sector.
Freke Road, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.7 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Situated on the Northcote Road ‘between the commons’, Marsh & Parsons’ Battersea estate agents office has property for sale and property to rent in SW11. As one of the longest established estate agents in Battersea, we have our fingers firmly on the pulse when it comes to the local property market. So whether you’re buying, selling, letting or renting, you’ll be in safe hands with our award-winning service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT210031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.