Silver Street, READING
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available from 11th Sept 2021
- Utility Bills Included
- Range of Studios Available
- Private Kitchen & Bathroom
- On-site Facilities
- Close to Local Ammenities
- Call us TODAY for more information!
*CALLING ALL STUDENTS* Utility bills included. Range of studios available starting from £250pw. Luxury student accommodation. Call us TODAY!
This student accommodation provides apartments and studio rooms. Irrespective of your room choice, you can enjoy a Wi-Fi connection, desk & chair and CCTV security. There is a 24/7 on-site staff available at the beck and call of students.
The University of Reading is the nearest university here. Reading is the nearest train station to this property. Several bus stops are located here with the nearest one being Silver Street. This property is surrounded by many restaurants, pubs and cafes like Hop Leaf, The Pheasant, among others.
Some of the additional amenities offered are bike storage, private dining lounge, a cinema room, a games room and gym.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Silver Street, READING
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station0.7 miles
- Reading West Station1.1 miles
- Earley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Winchester Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Winchester
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4250F0020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.