Langside Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
- Upper (Duplex) conversion.
- Private (allocated) immaculate rear garden.
- Car parking spaces (2) at rear.
- Exposed partial brick wall for internal staircase.
- 2 En-suites and 1 bathroom (3 WC's).
- Contemporary and stunning dining kitchen.
- Full bay window in living room.
- Period features - cornice, ceiling rose, sash windows et al.
- Recently installed roof, windows etc.
- Suitable for family living/discerning buyer(s).
This impressive family home, boasts a high specification and impeccable finish throughout, the latter defined by contemporary decor and quality fixtures and fittings.
Spanning c 140 sq m, over two floors (excluding entrance staircase), interior highlights include exquisite ornate plaster cornicing, stunning exposed brick staircase wall, large beautiful proportioned rooms with high ceilings, bay and sash windows.
From the reception hall, feeds a dining size and contemporary kitchen (with 'mood lighting,') a step down bathroom with freestanding bath, two capacious bedrooms and the bright and stunning living room with the aforementioned bay window.
Stairs lead up to two dormer bedrooms (both enjoy en-suites), with bags of natural light and ventilation through the velux windows.
Externally, you have an allocated and immaculate rear garden complete with patio area and also an allocated car parking area (2 spaces) for your convenience.
Offers over £395,000 are invited by PA Estates.
Property Angels Estates use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the 'Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.'
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here, measurements are approximate only and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustrative purposes only and should not be used as such by any prospective purchaser.
Langside Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station0.9 miles
- Hamilton West Station1.5 miles
- Uddingston Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Property Angels Estates is Bothwell's sole Estate Agent with excellent transport links to Central Scotland. We are Members of the 'National Association of Estate Agents'.
Property Angels Letting and Management pride ourselves on our 'hands on' approach to service. We work very closely with both our landlords and tenants to ensure continuity of care.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RML240521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Angels Estate Agents, Bothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.