Becketts House, Ilford Hill, IG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- **ONE MONTH RENT FREE**
- Let & Managed by BRNS
- Brand New Apartments
- 0% Deposit Available
- STUDIO Apartment
- 10 Minutes Drive To Olympic Park
- Siemens Integrated Appliances
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- 26 Minutes to London Liverpool St.
- No Parking Available
The development is conveniently located near Ilford Overground Train Station and Ilford Shopping Centre, with good transport links to Central London, Goodmayes and Romford.
The development offers 167 luxury apartments that range from Studio's and One bedroom apartments that have been carefully finished to a high standard with Engineered Wood Floorings. The apartments also include Built In Storage in the bedrooms, Siemens Integrated Appliances in the Kitchen, Villeroy Boch Bathroom Suite.
Managed by BRNS Group throughout.
Book a viewing NOW to avoid missing out!!
Becketts House features a number of different apartments on various floors, with a variety of layouts and aspects. The units are offered furnished as in the photos in this listing. The photos and the floor plan, are for illustration purposes only.
Becketts House, Ilford Hill, IG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.2 miles
- Manor Park Station1.0 miles
- Woodgrange Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
BRNS Group is a unique property specialist company with a customer based focus.
We have a large portfolio of newly built properties we only let properties that we manage, this will ensure you deal with the same entity throughout your tenancy ensuring the best customer service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BH060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BRNS Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.