Knighton Lane East, Knighton Fields, Leicester
- A Spacious Traditional Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Through Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Lobby, WC
- First Floor with Three Bedrooms & family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Available With No Upward Chain
The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local, public and private schooling, nursery day-care, Leicester City Centre and the University of Leicester, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital. The property is also within easy reach of amenities along Welford Road and Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park, with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
With stairs to first floor, cloaks cupboard with meters, radiator.
Through Lounge/Dining Room 23’9” x 12’
With double glazed window to front elevation, patio doors to rear elevation, brick TV stand and fire surround, TV point, two radiators.
Kitchen 10’4” x 7’
With double glazed window to rear elevation, kitchen comprises: one-and-a-half bowl sink and drainer unit with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, tiled flooring, door to:
With door to rear garden.
Ground Floor WC 4’2” x 3’
With double glazed window to side elevation, high-flush WC.
With double glazed window to side elevation, loft access with pull-down ladder leading to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 12’0” x 11’9”
With double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing boiler, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11’8” x 10’
With double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9’1” x 8’8”
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Family Bathroom 7’2” x 6’8”
With double glazed window to rear elevation, bathroom comprises: bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled floor, radiator.
Split-level front garden with steps, inset flowerbeds and shrubs, gated access with path.
With paved patio area, steps leading to lawn, established flowerbeds and shrubs, outside tap, gate to side access.
VALUATIONS: If you are considering selling we would be happy to advise you on the value of your own property together with marketing advice with no obligation.
Knighton Lane East, Knighton Fields, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.6 miles
- South Wigston Station1.8 miles
- Narborough Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1998, Knightsbridge Estate Agents success is based on the philosophy of 'courtesy, integrity and service', thanks to this and our reputation for hard work and professionalism, we are now recognised and one of the most reputable estate agents in the area.
Our network of local offices includes:
Clarendon Park, Oadby & Wigston are all in prominent high street locations offering unrivalled coverage for the South East of Leicester.
A large amount of our success com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a0E4K000000Iw7ZUAS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.