Church Path, Cowfold, Horsham, West Sussex
- Grade II Listed character cottage, built in 1600s in the time of King Charles II
- Stunning period features
- Beautiful outlook towards the Church
- No onward chain
- Rural living with good commuter links
- EPC energy rating E
The front elevation would not look out of place on the lid of your favourite chocolates, but before you step inside just turn around and have a look at the view of the Church, it's something that you could be waking up to every morning, not a bad start to the day is it ?
The living room will equally impress, but the beamed ceiling will soon be forgotten when you view the magnificent Inglenook fireplace which has kept this cottage lovely and warm for nearly 350 years.
The kitchen has been replaced recently, bespoke units with a hardwood work top and butler sink maintain the balance between modern practicality and character and charm. The adjoining utility room gives further storage and somewhere to hide away your washing machine.
Upstairs two of the bedrooms face towards the church and the family shower room has been recently re-furbished.
Cowfold is well situated for that commute to work, positioned between Horsham and Haywards Heath at the intersection of the A 272 and A281 so has simple access to both the A24 and A23.
What the Owner says:
I was visiting friends who lived nearby in Lower Beeding when we needed a few provisions, so we popped to the local Co-op here in Cowfold. Afterwards we had a few minutes to spare so my friends decided to show me the local Church as a point of interest, I remember walking up Church Path for the first time thinking how incredibly beautiful it was and how amazing it would be to actually live here. As fate would have it, three months later this property came to the market, and I knew the minute I walked through the door that I had to have it!
I have loved living here over the past 5 years, if only I could pick it up and take it with me��..
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 20'0 up to chimney breast x 11'6 (6.10m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 14'8 x 7'2 (4.47m x 2.19m)
- Utility Room: 7'0 x 5'6 (2.14m x 1.68m)
- Shower Room: 8'3 x 5'2 (2.52m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 at widest point x 10'10 at widest point (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'7 x 7'11 (2.62m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 at widest point x 6'3 at widest point (2.52m x 1.91m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Church Path, Cowfold, Horsham, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.