Hammonds Lane, Ropley, Alresford
- Detached Single Storey Dwelling
- Located Close to the Village Centre
- Views over the Neighbouring Field
- Double Garage and Ample Driveway Parking
- Plenty of Versatile Accommodation
- Opportunity to Extend Further (Subject to Planning)
The property is approached via a 5-bar gate with a gravel drive leading up to a parking area and a double garage, with light and power. The front door opens to a reception hall, which has wooden flooring and a walk-in cupboard. A door opens to the sizeable sitting room, which features a wood-burning stove, wooden flooring, French doors to the garden and a door to a study, which could double as a fourth bedroom.
At the end of the hall is the spacious kitchen/dining room, which is equipped with fitted kitchen units, granite worktops, a matching island unit with breakfast bar. There is a range cooker with 5-ring gas hob, an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and drier, which are included in the sale.
The light and airy principal bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
French doors from the kitchen open to a delightful, paved courtyard garden, which has views over a field. The southerly-facing garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and seclusion, and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace, flower/shrub borders, and a number of small fruit trees and shrubs.
Ropley is a popular village, where newcomers will be readily welcomed by the community and there is plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of local clubs and events should you wish to. It is a quiet village, but has easy access to the A31 and A32 which allow access to London, Winchester and the Midlands. Mainline rail access to London is from Petersfield and Alton. There is a good primary school in the village with a secondary school in nearby Alresford and sixth form education available in both Winchester and Alton. Excellent private education is available in Petersfield and Winchester.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity. Oil fired central heating. Private drainage system.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION East Hampshire District Council
Council Tax Band: F
Hammonds Lane, Ropley, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station7.0 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820004335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.