Brading Road, Brighton
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- REFURBISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
No Onward Chain.
Situated in this convenient location off Elm Grove within walking distance of an array of shopping facilities eateries and cafes. Brighton city centre is also easily accessible.
The accommodation with approximate room measurements comprises;
Engineered wood floor, coving, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin with cupboard under.
Incorporating sink unit with mixer tap, adjacent wooden worksurface with range of cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level wall cupboards, inset four ring ceramic hob with concealed extractor over, oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, space for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, engineered wood floor, radiator, French doors to garden.
Feature fireplace with mantle and surround, UPVC double glazed sash bay window, fitted cupboard in alcove, two radiators, engineered wood floor, UPVC double glazed window onto garden.
Hatch to loft space, cupboard.
UPVC double glazed sash bay window, radiator.
Fitted cupboard, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
UPVC double gazed window, radiator.
Modern white suite comprising tiled panelled bath, separate walk in shower with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, UPVC double glazed window.
Laid to lawn with decking and raised flower border.
Brochures46 Brading Road
Brading Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station0.9 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.