Julius Seal House, Chatham Place, London, E9
- Fourth floor three bedroom apartment
- High specification including integrated appliances including a wine cooler, and stone worktops
- Private hardwood decked balcony with recessed lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout principal living areas
- 5 minute walk to Hackney Central Station and 11 minutes to London Fields
- Close to local amenities including London Fields and Hackney Fashion Hub
Julius Seal House is situated 5 minutes walk from overground services at Hackney Central and 11 minutes walk from mainline rail at London Fields direct into Liverpool Street.
Average journey times from Hackney Central include:
12 minutes to Stratford
13 minutes to Hoxton
16 minutes to Shoreditch High Street
18 minutes to Whitechapel
Average journey times from London Fields include:
2 minutes to Hackney Downs
4 minutes to Bethnal Green
9 minutes to London Liverpool Street
Average tube connections from Liverpool Street include:
1 minute to Bank
1 minute to Moorgate
8 minutes to Tottenham Court Road
8 minutes to Kings Cross St. Pancras
13 minutes to Covent Garden
Designed in London and fashioned exclusively for Chatham Place - a collection of apartments located moments from the new multi million pound Hackney Fashion Hub - an unprecedented regeneration landmark set to transform the immediate vicinity into a world class fashion destination that will elevate the heart of east London to West End status.
Hackney Boasts 1300 listed buildings and 29 conservation areas amongst its historic credentials and industrial heritage.
A town with its own village, its own parkland and its own unique lifestyle driven by a frenzy of multi-cultural influences and diversities. Soak it up, it's all there waiting to happen.
Victoria Park and its hidden gem, The Village, lie a stone's throw from Julius Seal House, providing residents with a rural retreat alive with quirky stores, boutiques, galleries and alfresco eateries.
Stray a little further and you're on Regent's Canal, then it's Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch proper - 'silicon roundabout' now home to over 3000 high tech establishments including Dopplr,
Last FM, Google and Microsoft.
No need to dive out of the shower and start the daily grind into the City from Julius Seal House - 20 minutes door to door and you're in the heart of financial London with the tube and forthcoming Crossrail dissecting the metropolis from Liverpool Street. That's city life in style.
Julius Seal House, Chatham Place, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Central Station0.3 miles
- Homerton Station0.4 miles
- London Fields Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Neptune_Julius_Seal_House_Plot_14_May_2021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.