Massey Road, Devizes, SN10
- Well presented modern home
- Garage and parking
- Only about a mile from the town
- Safe enclosed rear garden
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Good size kitchen/diner
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Benefits of the property include double glazing complemented by gas fired central heating to radiators with other notable features including a comprehensively fitted kitchen which includes oven, hob, hood, dishwasher and a large space for American-style fridge freezer. Through the hallway and sitting room is a durable timber flooring and on the first floor the principal bedroom offers an en-suite shower room. To the rear is a safe enclosed garden making it ideal for children and pets with the property also offering a single garage and parking space.
Entrance hallway with cloaks storage cupboard, under stair storage cupboard. Cloakroom with WC and basin. Sitting room with feature gas fire, glazed double doors through to:- Kitchen/Dining room, comprehensively fitted with a range of floor and wall units, sink, integrated dishwasher, five ring gas hob with hood above and oven beneath, space and plumbing for appliances, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Landing with airing cupboard containing pressurised hot water cylinder. Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room comprising, shower, basin and WC. Two further bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes. Bathroom nicely appointed with bath having shower over and screen to side, WC and basin.
At the front of the property is small area of lawn set back from the road behind metal railings. The garden to the rear is enclosed by timber panel fence and comprises patio, lawn and large garden shed. The garage and parking is the middle of five off to the right as one exits the rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Massey Road, Devizes, SN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Jones Robinson Incorporating Martin Walker has a team of dedicated
property specialists striving to offer first class service in the Devizes area.About us.
Jones Robinson incorporating Martin Walker has a team of dedicated property specialists striving to offer first class service.
We value property so much that it's all we focus on - buying, selling, letting and property manage
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DES190485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.