Mayfield Place, EASTBOURNE
- Period Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Quiet No Through Road
- Character Features Throughout
- Highly Sought After Location
- GUIDE PRICE: £380,000 - £400,000
Located in the highly sought after Upperton area is this spacious three bedroom period terraced house close to seafront, town centre and train station. Benefiting from character features throughout, three reception rooms and courtyard style rear garden. Viewings advised.
GUIDE PRICE: £380,000 - £400,000
A spacious three bedroom period terrace house situated in the highly sought after Upperton area, in a quiet no-through road. The property benefits from having character features throughout and comprises bay fronted living room, dining room with doors leading out to the garden, breakfast room, fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a courtyard style rear garden. Further benefiting from having easy on street parking.
The location is ideal being with close proximity of town centre, mainline train station and Eastbourne's award winning seafront.
Single glazed front door leading into porch with door into:
With radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.45m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.11m max x 3.43m max )
Currently being used as a study. Double glazed door leading into garden, fire place and radiator.
Breakfast Room 11' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.40m max x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, fire place and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surface over, 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer, cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and boiler.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.85m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, wash hand basin, fire place and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.17m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fire place, radiator and airing cupboard.
P shaped bath with shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side as[aspect and radiator.
Courtyard style garden to the rear.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Mayfield Place, EASTBOURNE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.5 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.2 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN115335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.