Ellindon, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Good Sized One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Full Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Throughout
- Communal Off Road Parking
- White Bathroom Suite With Fitted Shower Over Bath
- Large Double Bedroom
- Self Contained With Own Entrance Door
- Good Size Lounge
- Close To City Hospital
- Available Unfurnished
- Standard Deposit: £600
*** LARGE ONE BEDROOM first floor flat LOCATED IN RESIDENTIAL area close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within easy access to PETERBOROUGH CITY HOSPITAL *** NEW KITCHEN BEING FITTED, FULL REDECORATION AND NEW FLOORING ALL ROUND ***
** PROPERTY WILL HAVE A BRAND-NEW KITCHEN AND IS TO BE FULLY REDECORATED ALOING WITH NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT **
A good-sized, self-contained one bedroom first floor flat, located in a popular residential area close to local shops and bus routes. The lounge and bedroom windows overlook playing fields. The property is in excellent cosmetic order.
The property benefits from its own entrance door, uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a large double bedroom, good sized lounge, fitted kitchen with free standing gas cooker, white bathroom suite with fitted shower and communal off-road parking.
A uPVC double glazed entrance door leads to the hall with stairs to a landing with two large built in storage cupboards, one housing the gas boiler and with light. The good-sized lounge measures approximately 13'11 x 10'8 (4.24m x 3.25m).
The kitchen measures approximately 12'6 x 5'11 (3.81m x 1.8m) and is fitted with a range of units and work surfaces, with a free-standing gas cooker, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and vinyl flooring.
The bedroom is a large double measuring approximately 13'11 x 9'10 (4.24m x 3m).
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite with an electric shower over the bath and vinyl flooring.
The property is available unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ellindon, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 51224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.