Wilmot Place, Camden NW1
- Ground Floor Garden Flat
- Period Conversion
- Leasehold 115 Years Remaining
- Internal accommodation of 961 Sq. ft.
- Extensive 45Ft Spilt level Private Garden
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Two bathroom, One en-suite
- A new constructed Summer House-Garden office
- Situated Over Rochester Garden Square
The property is set back from the road behind a fine verdant hedge row and paved front garden with side access through to the rear garden.
Upon entry you are treated to a fascinating & elegant period home with the generously proportioned accommodation unfolding to approximately 960 Sq. ft. The focal point is centred around a wonderful reception room that stretches on to a flowing kitchen dining room with vaulted skylight through to the garden. These rooms offer oak wooden floors, high ceilings, a solid wooden burning stove housed within the reception fireplace, dedicated storage, sash windows and is tastefully decorated.
The main bedroom is positioned to the front of the building with a shuttered sash window and feature fireplace, whilst the second bedroom is set to the rear of the property with garden views and an en-suite shower room.
The walled garden is incredibly private, accessed from the dining room or the side of the property, comprising of two distinctive levels one for dining over a paved patio and the other extending to a lawned seating area filled with trees and mature borders. To the rear is the summer house used as an office.
Wilmot Place runs through to Rochester Road and is highly regarded as one of the finest addresses within Camden, with a picturesque garden square at its heart surrounded by early Victorian houses; and being a cul-de-sac, this peaceful location is the perfect place to raise a family. Located within walking distance of all the amenities in the immediate area including Kentish Town and Camden Underground stations (Northern Line) and Camden Road for access to London Overground. Further afield, the transformed King's Cross district, centered around Granary Sq. and the Eurostar are also within easy reach.
Wilmot Place, Camden NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.2 miles
- Camden Town Station0.4 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 64906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.