Cambridge Road, Hove, BN3
- VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOORPLAN
- WEST ASPECT BALCONY
- SECONDARY GLAZING MINIMIZES STREET NOISE
- BEAUTIFUL AND STYLISHLY PRESENTED
- CONVERTED PERIOD BUILDING
- SOUGHT AFTER BRUNSWICK TOWN
- WEST ASPECT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A BEAUTIFUL AND STYLISHLY PRESENTED first floor BALCONY FLAT located in this SOUGHT AFTER STREET in BRUNSWICK TOWN. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, WEST ASPECT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, WEST ASPECT BALCONY, SECONDARY GLAZING, WALK-IN STORAGE, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, SHARE OF FREEHOLD, EPC D.
Ceiling coving, entry phone system, two fitted cupboards, wooden flooring.
Three West aspect sash windows with secondary glazing, ceiling coving and rose, feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, wooden flooring, radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen comprising eye level wall cupboards and base cupboards, resin worktops with tiled surround, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ceiling coving, tiled floor, upright radiator, West aspect sash window giving access to:
Fitted with modern white suite comprising tiled walk-in shower cubicle with fixed and flexi hose shower heads, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, mirror fronted medicine cabinet over, low level WC with concealed cistern, fitted cupboard and shelving unit, part tiled walls, wall mounted 'Vaillant' combination boiler, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Three East aspect sas windows with painted wooden shutters, ceiling coving, three fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, upright radiator, door to:
WALK-IN STORAGE ROOM
Shelving, laminated wood flooring, door to FIRE ESCAPE.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cambridge Road, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
About the agent
"We are more than just sales people and we do not adopt the hard sell approach - we know our clients, listen and intelligently match them to a tailor made service or suitable property to buy or rent."
We feel blessed to be located in the historical and protected Brunswick area of Hove and with the utmost respect for our surroundings, have sympathetically designed our entire brand and associated colour scheme to subtly blend in.
But for ever
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20494256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brices, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.