Grilse Close, London, N9
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LONG LEASE
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ELECTRIC RADIATORS
- CLOSE TO EDMONTON GREEN STATION
- CLOSE TO EDMONTON GREEN SHOPPING CENTRE
Grilse Close, London, N9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edmonton Green Station0.5 miles
- Angel Road Station0.5 miles
- Silver Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Knights Residential are extremely proud to announce the opening of our second branch in Edmonton, to accompany our flagship office in Tottenham. The new managing Director of the Edmonton Branch - Dino Stylianou, has been an Enfield resident all his life and was born and raised in Edmonton, so he knows everything you need to know about the area and takes huge pride in opening an office in his "home town" he grew up in.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDM000E3D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knights Residential, Edmonton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.