Moorhouse Road, Hull, HU5
- Close to public transport
- Front and Rear Garden
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
A staircase from the entrance hall extends to the remaining bedrooms and a first floor family bathroom. Outside to the back is a paved garden and a garage served by ten-foot access. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
(Please see the 360 degree virtual tour and the floor plan for the layout and measurements).
Location: close to Willerby Road with local, independent shops very close by and more extensive shopping opportunities in the retail parks situated in Willerby and Anlaby. Regular public transport links provide good connections to the Hull City Centre and the surrounding West Hull Villages. A children′s playground and the Springhead Golf Course are close by as are a selection of public houses, restaurants and café bars.
Moorhouse Road, Hull, HU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station1.9 miles
- Hessle Station2.8 miles
- Hull Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Lime Property, the Award Winning Estate and Letting Agents In Hull & East Yorkshire, helping you to manage, rent or sell your property with expert knowledge of the local area.
The modern way to sell your house.
We have always had our own way of doing things and the creation of a more modern method of selling seemed to be the next logical step. Our aim is to provide a solution for people who want to control their sale w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 461988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.