Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 5FL
- Charming listed town house
- Delightful communal gardens
- Walking distance of town centre
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- High ceilings and tall sash windows
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Sitting/dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Period style bathroom
- Close to Drew's Pond nature reserve
Tenure: Leasehold, 976 years remaining
Presented to a very high standard and enhanced by high ceilings and tall sash windows the beautifully presented and much improved accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, contemporary fitted kitchen, sitting room which is open plan to the dining area. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a charming period style bathroom.
Drew's Pond is a haven of tranquillity with pathways leading through to woodland with streams and wildlife. There is a Drew's Park Village resident's association who liaise with the Management Company.
The property is warmed by gas central heating. There is allocated parking and plenty of spaces for guests.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to both the Georgian city of Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand
TENURE; Leasehold 999 years from 1998. FREEHOLDER; Aster property
Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 5FL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Hunter French was founded in 2005, with a real passion for people and property. We have been serving prime location villages across Somerset and Wiltshire for over a decade with offices strategically situated in Bath, Corsham, Devizes and Frome.
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the spec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZTY20THURN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.