Oakleigh Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
- Little Common Village Location
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Bexhill Estates are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned ground floor apartment. Situated in a quiet Cul-De-Sac location in Little Common, the apartment offers accommodation in brief comprising; Private entrance opens into the hallway. Lounge/diner with ample space for both living and dining room furniture with a door opening out to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with space for appliances, shower room and two good sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Additional benefits to include; Separate WC, garage en-bloc, share of freehold and a private south facing rear garden. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN, your earliest viewing comes highly recommended! For further information call Bexhill Estates on .
Situated in the sought after Village of Little Common offering a range f independently owned 'Day-to-Day' shops, Doctors surgery, Dentist and a Tesco Express. You will find regular Bus services into Bexhill, Hastings & Eastbourne and Cooden Beach train station is just 1.2 miles away with regular services into Hastings Eastbourne, Brighton, Gatwick and London Victoria.
Lease & Maintenance Information
TENURE - Share of freehold
LEASE TERM - 999 from February 1996
MAINTENANCE CHARGE - As and when required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Oakleigh Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cooden Beach Station0.9 miles
- Collington Station1.3 miles
- Bexhill Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Bexhill Estates was established in July 2019 by life-long friends Melanie Cooper and Becki Mote, both Bexhill residents. With over 30 years of combined estate agency experience between them, Mel & Becki decided to set up their own agency focusing on representing Bexhill as a town, thus the business name ‘Bexhill Estates’.
They had always dreamed of offering a more ‘personal’ service, something they felt the estate agency world was, in part, lacking. Their ethos has always ensured that t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20491144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bexhill Estates, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.