Mill Road, Caerphilly
- Mid terrace property
- Stone fronted
- 2 bedrooms and loft store
- Lounge/dining room
- Spacious kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom
- Long rear garden
- Garage at rear
- Renovation/refitting required
- EPC: F
There is a lounge/dining room, an extended kitchen, a ground floor bathroom, an extended store and a loft storage area reached via fixed staircase off bed 2.
To the rear is a long south facing garden up to a 16'4 x 10'3 garage and an attached store. Gas central heating is via a back boiler. Upgrading and renovation required.
No upper chain.
Tenure - We have been advised that the property is Freehold, however we advise the prospective purchaser to confirm this with their solicitor.
BrochuresBrochureMill Road, Caerphilly
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mill Road, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station0.3 miles
- Aber Station0.4 miles
- Caerphilly Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We were established in 1900 as a family business based on the principles of dedicated service, professional expertise and extensive local knowledge. With over a century of experience, Brinsons has developed into one of Wales' leading practices of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents.
Operating from a prominent and stylish office in Caerphilly, we offer clients a personal approach to Residential Sales and Lettings, Commercial property services and Land Agen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30677529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.