Gwendoline Buck Drive, Aylesbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- *ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE*
- Next to Stoke Mandeville Hospital
- Top floor
- Kitchen appliances included
- One allocated parking space
- Available from mid-July
*ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE* A top floor unfurnished apartment situated within walking distance of Stoke Mandeville Hospital and local shops, with an allocated parking space and gas central heating, available now!
Located within walking distance to Stoke Mandeville Hospital but within easy access to central Aylesbury is this modern two bedroom apartment within 'The Avenue' development. Situated on the top (third) floor, the apartment benefits from higher ceilings and also offers dual aspect roof top views and green views along the park area of the development. The accommodation comprises a hallway with 2 storage cupboards, lounge / diner with separate kitchen with a gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer and built in washing machine, one double and one single bedroom, and a modern bathroom with shower over the bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating and one allocated parking space.
An early viewing is recommended to avoid missing out on this property!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gwendoline Buck Drive, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.1 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.2 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Aylesbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4465M1903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.