Hooper Close, Gilwern
- Four bedroomed detached family home with two bath / shower rooms
- Delightful landscaped westerly gardens with seating area
- Two reception rooms including a superb dual aspect family /dining room with vaulted ceiling and tri-fold doors opening into the garden
- Situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park with hillside views towards Llanwenarth Citra
- River Usk, Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal & countryside walks close-by
- Ease of access to a highly regarded primary school and village high street with local shops, doctors' surgery and two public houses
- Excellent road links to Abergavenny and Crickhowell and further afield to Newport, Bristol, and Manchester via mid Wales route
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Garage and driveway for off street parking
- Remaining NHBC guarantee
ABOUT THIS HOME
Offered to the market with the remaining of its NHBC guarantee, this energy efficient home benefits from zonal central heating controlled via a Hive Home system and independently controlled underfloor heating to the family room ensuring that an ambient temperature to suit can be maintained throughout. Other enhancements include a security alarm and a driveway providing parking for up to two vehicles with a pedestrian door from the garage and a separate side gate giving access to the rear garden.
Gilwern is a thriving community enjoying a superb location with majestic views of the Sugar Loaf and further north, towards the Black Mountains of the National Park, yet is situated only four miles from the historic market town of Abergavenny and closer still to nearby Crickhowell.
Local facilities in the bustling village include a butchers and a post office, several public houses, a thriving village hall, a petrol garage, a church, a highly regarded primary school, library, doctors' surgery and of course, the canal wharf on the Brecon to Monmouthshire Canal. The area is also well known for outdoor and leisure pursuits including hill walking, cycling, and hang gliding.
For more comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, Abergavenny is also easily accessible by car and boasts many high street shops and local boutiques as well as many restaurants and cafes.
The wider area is also well served for schools for all ages. Abergavenny railway station provides services to...
Please click on the link and refer to our brochure for full details on this property.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Services | All mains services connected
Development Service Charge | There is an annual service charge per household for the development. This is currently £170.59
Council Tax | Band F
Monmouthshire County Council
EPC Rating | Band TBC
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Hooper Close, Gilwern
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station3.4 miles
- Ebbw Vale Parkway Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10964987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.