- Period Mid Terraced Stone Villa
- Large Lounge with French Door
- New Dining Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Cloakroom W.C.
- Double Glazing Throughout
- LPG Heating
- Private Garden with Outstanding Views
- Designated Parking
Entrance Vestibule 2.13m x 2.01m
Dining Kitchen 5.87m x 4.70m
Lounge 6.02m x 4.83m
Cloakroom W/C 2.01m x 1.32m
Master Bedroom 4.83m x 4.06m
Bedroom 2 4.83m x 3.63m
Study 3.43m x 2.03m
Bathroom 3.43m x 1.70m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arbroath Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Looking to buy or sell property in Dundee? RE/MAX Real Estate Centre are here to help. Search for property in Dundee and surrounding areas such as Broughty Ferry, Arbroath or Carnoustie. We can help you achieve your property goals whether you are a first time buyer, looking to upsize or downsize your property or ready to take your next step on the property ladder. We are local Estate Agents in Dundee and sell a wide variety of properties including cottages, town and country houses, farms and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10900036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Remax Real Estate Centre Dundee, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.