High Street, Rowde, Devizes
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Popular Village Location
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Large Rear Garden with Workshop
- Must View Property
Allen & Harris are proud to offer this fantastic property situated in the desirable village of Rowde. Set back from the main road, this spacious house offers an abundance of space both internally and externally with off road parking and a garage. This property has a lot to offer and must be viewed!!
This lovely three bedroom spacious family home is situated in the heart of the popular village of Rowde, offering wonderful accommodation throughout with the potential to further extend the first floor or into the spacious loft (subject to planning permission). Both internally & externally this property offers an abundance of space with a very generous rear garden. The garden has been designed for separate uses and houses a number of sheds and a fantastic workshop that has electricity and lighting. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The village has a range of local facilities including the popular George and Dragon and Cross Keys Public Houses, a village hall, tennis court, football/cricket fields and the St. Matthew's Parish Church. There is also a C of E Primary School within five minutes walking distance. A more comprehensive range of facilities can be found at the nearby market town of Devizes. Chippenham with its mainline rail service lies approx 9 miles to the north. The property is also within easy walking distance of the famous Caen Hill flight of locks on the Kennet & Avon Canal.
Entrance to this rare to the market village property is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to the dining room.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.67m max x 4.37m max )
Generous lounge with a stunning inglenook fireplace being the main focal point of the room, there is also a double glazed Bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 15' 2" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.62m max x 3.43m max )
A generous dining room with double aspect windows
Kitchen 8' 3" max x 10' ( 2.51m max x 3.05m )
A good size fitted kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances.
Utility Room 19' 2" max x 7' 9" max ( 5.84m max x 2.36m max )
A very generous utility room with windows to the rear. This room has space for multiple uses.
A good size family bathroom with a bath, w/c, bidet, wash hand basin and cupboard housing the water tank.
Access to the upstairs rooms with loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.62m max x 2.79m max )
A generous master bedroom with duel aspect windows with radiators below and fitted wardrobes up and over the bed.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" max x 10' 4" max ( 2.77m max x 3.15m max )
A good size second double bedroom with built in wardrobes and windows to the front with radiator below.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.54m )
A smaller third bedroom ideal for a single bedroom or home office. Small fitted wardrobes fitted on the bulk head for storage.
Single shower cubicle with wahs hand basin, w/C and window to the rear aspect with a towel rail to the front.
A very generous rear garden that has been designed for different uses. This property has the formal garden closest to the house with sheds along the right hand side. Past the growing greenery we have a utility space with access into the workshop and a small private patio area. Beyond the workshop we have a very good vegetable patch abundant in vegetation.
A very generous space currently used as a workshop but could be fitted for alternate uses.
Driveway parking at the front of the property with access into the garage below.
A generous garage that has been decorated and fitted with shelving units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Rowde, Devizes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Devizes Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Devizes
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ105390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.