Kingsley Street, Lincoln, LN1
- Let available date:
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- White goods included
- Wifi included
Currently one single furnished first floor room to let.
The property comprises:
- Communal Lounge - FULLY FURNISHED
- Kitchen - The kitchen comes FULLY EQUIPPED with appliances and white goods including gas cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer (in out house)
- Bathrooms - This house benefits from 1 bathroom. The bathroom consists of an over-bath shower.
- Bedrooms - 1 single bedroom, fully furnished with three quarter bed, wardrobe matching drawers and bedside table.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
The room rents includes a by-weekly clean of the communal areas.
Deposit-payable prior to signing the Tenancy Agreement.
Kingsley Street, Lincoln, LN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.0 miles
- Hykeham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
“Green Key Sales and Lettings are a proactive fast-growing Independent Estate Agent who have built their reputation as one of the most trusted Estate Agents in Lincoln by consistently providing outstanding customer service and producing results. Locally, they are known not only for their honesty and experience, but also their ability to offer assistance on a full range of Estate Agency services.
Being a family run business, you can rely on us to deal with what is generally considered, a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green Key, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.