Home Farm Court, TN3
- Chain Free 2 bedroom 2 bathroom over 55's terraced home
- Forms part of a residential development in Frant with benefit of onsite manager
- Beautifully spacious throughout
- Offers the chance for some modernisation and creating ones own stamp on the property
- Delightful south facing garden with patio
- Allocated parking outside as well as garage en bloc
- Within walking distance of the village amenities and facilities
- Short drive to nearby Tunbridge wells and mainline station
- Benefits from service stair lift and various living aids throughout
- Perfect property for moving experienced family members into for peace of mind
The house forms part of an impressive residential development for the over 55's set in a sought after private park in Frant, a highly regarded village with a picturesque green, local post office, pubs, and an ancient Church. Tunbridge Wells is approximately 2.5 miles distant providing a comprehensive range of amenities including the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, cinema complex and theatres. The town is well known for the historic Pantiles and its open spaces, including Dunorlan and Calverley parks and The Common.
This elegant, terraced home is exceptionally spacious, well presented and light and airy throughout. It may require and indeed benefit from a little modernisation which will allow the new owners to really make their stamp on this already beautiful home.
The property is accessed via the stone paved small front garden complete with mature shrubs and offers impressive versatile living space throughout. The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall; a cloakroom and shower room; a light and airy living room with impressive coal effect fireplace and leads on to a beautiful south facing private garden to the rear of the property with stunning views across the communal grounds; a well proportioned dining room; a well-appointed large kitchen including a double oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, in addition an attractive large shower room with storage units can also be found.
Outside of the property is a garage en-bloc with electric garage door. The property benefits from a beautiful south facing rear garden and allocated parking directly outside. There is also use of the attractive communal gardens and grounds extending to some 8 acres.
Services: Mains water and electricity. Gas-fired central heating.
Local Authority: Wealden District council
Council tax band: E £2365
Current EPC Rating: D
Directions: The postcode of the property is TN3 9DQ
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through Green Lizard )
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Home Farm Court, TN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frant Station1.1 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Station2.3 miles
- Wadhurst Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Individual attention. Expert advice. Positive action.
Green Lizard is an award-winning independent estate agency that brings a refreshing difference to the property market in Tunbridge Wells, Wadhurst and the surrounding villages in Kent and East Sussex.
Since we first opened our doors in 2005, we have built an excellent reputation for providing a service-led approach to successfully selling town and country homes.
We deal solely with residential property sales and ou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green Lizard, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.